It's been 6 weeks since I did my Knitaholics Anonymous 4th Step - and did a searching and fearless moral inventory of my projects. On March 30th I had thirteen WIPs on my plate. I've finished several and started several more. Let's see where things stand today.
- BF's Wedding Gift – brown Supercashmere Blanket
Skip Along Socks for the Knitting Central Sock Club Oh So Soft Baby Blanket in Navy Blue
- Warm Up America blanket for Jackson Recovery Center– purple & reds
- Pixie Jacket baby gift (Has Sidney already outgrown this gift?)
- Spring Lace Socks – Danni Knits pattern – pink & lilac yarn from James of Fibre Alive
- Prayer Shawl Ministry blue toned striped seed stitch blanket
- Purple Mistake Rib scarf for Jackson Recovery Center
- Prayer Shawl – Homespun blues
- Argyle Baby Vest
- Purple Newfoundland Mittens Revisited
Regia blue striped socks with Lorna’s Laces blue jeans heels and toes Almost Argyle – red socks
Plus, I've cast on and actually finished four more projects and one WIP
- Gracie's Girlie Socks
- Mets Mini Sock
- Entrelac class - Market Square Bag - WIP
That's 8 finished objects so far this month. I wonder if I can manage to finish another WIP by Friday. Yikes. I have a lot of things on my plate today and tomorrow.
Can She Do It? Yes, I believe she can.