These sampler blankets are a lot like potato chips. Bet you can't knit just one swatch and not knit more and more.
- The center green strip is the actual homework to date (plus one extra swatch to finish the strip.
- The right red strip is the repeat of the actual homework - this time in red.
- The left red strip is the first strip I made in 2008 - when I first bought the Baby Cashmerino and pattern
- On top of the red strip is a start of two more swatches stalled until the class catches up to that point.
- The green swatch on the right is the start of the 2nd strip to catch up to the red on the far right - and get terribly ahead of myself.
There you have it. This blanket is truly addictive. How can you stop at six swatches when you have 24 more to go? Knit, knit, knit.