Or better yet, WHAT to knit.
I need to be inspired by my current WIP queue and I'm not really sure which one is calling to me the loudest.
Here they are in the order they were cast on:
- Appalachian Trail Birch socks (these don't really count - I always have socks on the needles!)
- Aidez - cast on 9/10/2011 - I only got as far as the waist band.
- Eco Quilt & Cable Blanket - cast on 8/1/2011. I was confused about the wrap, but now I got it. Personally, this one is pretty high on the list… mostly because Lisa just got her yarn, and I know she'll be done with her entire blanket before I even pick mine up again. Not that I'm competitive or anything!
- Alhambra - cast on 9/21/2011 - I like this one - but it's lace, so I have to give it 100% of my focus.
- Faery Ring - cast on 11/01/2009 - I'm very, very, very close to being done with this one. If I could just pick it up and focus on it for about one week, it would be done.
- Floral Jacket - cast on 6/18/2008. This one has been sitting for a very long time. I can't put it in the ZZzzz pile because I'm afraid if I do that I will never, ever, ever pick it up again.