Happy Valentine's Day! It's time to share the love!
Remember my fundraiser/stash busting sale to help my sister? Well, I have some great friends who donated yarn to my sale. Things got kind of hectic so I wanted to wait until after the holidays to have another sale. So check out these great yarns which I'm offering to you at approximately 50% of cost. If you live in the US, I'll pay the shipping.
My friend Ellen G. (not to be confused with my sister Ellen) has more yarn than she knows what to do with. So she really didn't need to buy any new yarn, but wanted to help out. She looked through her own yarn stash and donated this lovely luxurious yarn for the sale. Ellen lives in a smoke free house and has one hypoallergenic dog.
28. Soft-Kid GGH - SALE PENDING - dusty blue - color 079 - Lot 35892 - Luxuriously soft blend of 70% super kid mohair 25% nylon 5% new wool - 17 skeins - 425 grams, 2,346 meters - paid $216. Yours for $108.
29. Alchemy Synchronicity - Vintage Jade - Color 72e - 350 grams - 826 yards - 7 skeins of 50% silk 50% wool - Paid $168 - Yours for $84.
30. Alchemy Synchronicity - Moonstone - SOLD - Color 92w - - 200 grams - 472 yards - 4 skeins of 50% silk 50% wool - Paid $98 - Yours for $50.
31. Twisted Sisters Jazz - SOLD - Monochromatic Variegate - Chocolate - 7 skeins - 350 grams - 1,134 yards- 100% fine wool - sells for $98.35. Discount plus will throw in the hand wound ball for free - Yours for $49
32. Twisted Sisters Jazz - SOLD - Monochromatic Variegate - Wasabi - 7 skeins -350 grams - 1,134 yards- 100% fine wool - sells for $98.35. Discount plus will throw in the hand wound ball for free - Yours for $49
Another friend, Joan, donated some great yarn for projects that you're going to love!
33. Koigu KPPM - SOLD - dye code/dye lot P210 73 - one skein - 50 grams - 175 yards - 100% merino wool - sells for $13.25 - Yours for $8. This yarn is perfect for making Christine's Stay On Baby Booties!
34. Claudia Hand Painted Yarns - SOLD - Pistachio - 012 - one skein - 50 grams - 175 yards - 100% Merino wool - sells for $13.00 - Yours for $8.
35. Prism - Merino Mia - SOLD -Wisteria #K0905 - one skein - 2 ounces - 190 yards - 100% Merino wool - sells for $15.50 - yours for $9.
36. Prism - Merino Mia - SOLD -Terra Cotta #K0723 - one skein - 2 ounces - 190 yards - 100% Merino wool - sells for $15.50 - yours for $9.
37. Plymouth Yarn Royal Llama Silk - SOLD - Color 1000 - Lot 30869 - (natural white) - 4 skeins - 200 grams - 408 yards - 60% fine llama; 40% silk - sells for $39 - yours for $20.
38. Plymouth Yarn Royal Llama Silk - SOLD - Color 1829 - Lot 31811 - (taupe/tan) - 4 skeins - 200 grams - 408 yards - 60% fine llama; 40% silk - sells for $39 - yours for $18. One skein was previously wound.
So there you have it. Aren't my friends the best? I hope you'll see something you like.
Please leave a comment if you are interested in any of these yarns. Orders will be accepted on a first come, first served (and paid) basis. I accept PayPal. As before, all proceeds will go to my sister Ellen and her family. They did manage to move back into their home for Christmas, but still have a lot of work to do - they're only on the main floor of their house - and after the ground thaws, they'll have to assess how much damage happened to the foundation/basement of their home (Remember those 6 cracks in the foundation that allowed light to pass?). Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers. The kids were so excited to be in their house by Christmas, that they all wanted to help paint the basement foundation on Christmas Eve. They called this "Dreaming of a White Christmas" - are these the best kids, or what? I think they need even more handknit socks, don't you?
So please help me share the love. I hope you got something sweet from your honey today. Not everyone in my house eats sugar cookies, so there may have been a healthy option - a heart shaped whole grain PB sandwich.