I finished the final strip for the Sampler Afghan this weekend and chose today to block the five strips. Sorry, I know you're disappointed I didn't photograph each individual swatch from the last strip. Maybe later. First I soaked the five strips in the kitchen sink with a gentle handwash detergent and cold water.
After twenty minutes, I rinsed them thoroughly in cool clear water. Then I blotted them dry (no wringing) and took them outside to the patio to block.
I know. You're probably wondering why I did that. Well, it was honestly the only place I had that was big enough to spread out the entire blanket.
It's a mostly sunny today, so I suspect my strips will dry quickly. Then I'll bring them in and begin the sewing process. I have about 1/2 skein left. I think it's enough, but I'm a little nervous. Keep your fingers crossed!