Yeah! Another FO. I finished another sampler blanket.
Last January when I bought the yarn for Lisa's Friendship Blanket, I bought TWICE the amount I needed. I'm always so afraid that I'll run out of yarn that I inevitably end up buying way too much. Fortunately, I had just enough leftover to make an entire blanket. I finished joining the strips and the edging last night. It's not quite finished in that I need to soak it and block it today. It will take about 2-3 days to dry. Fortunately, I have a rarely used pool table with a plastic cover in the basement which will be the perfect spot for blocking and drying.
When it's completely blocked and dried, I'll post another picture to show you the details (and some errors and my fixes). For now you get a picture of the pig in a blanket. Enjoy!