I know. It sounds whiny. But it happens from time to time in my knitting world. In fact, about once a year, I lose my knitting mojo. At the end of the summer I had whittled my list down to less than five WIPs and UFOs. Somehow this queue grew and grew over the past few months and is currently sitting at twelve and I have little-to-no desire to knit any of them. Sigh. Here's a look at the queue.
1. Purple Stockinette Socks - unlabeled yarn which was a gift. Anyone have any idea what it is?
2. Owl Hat #4
3. Let It Snowmen 2013 - these just need the eyes and bells and final sewing. They are *almost* done.
4. A Hug from Marienne blanket - in black, white and gray
6. A Hug from Marienne - pinks and orange
7. Lindaly's Blanket
8. The Sampler Blanket in forest green.
9. Penguin Popper ornaments
10. Breckenridge - a sweater for moi???
11. Cabled Raglan Cardigan for Secundogeniture... snoozing since for-evah!
12. The Floral Jacket - which you remember I picked up in late July deteremined to finish it only to discover a few attacks by winged evil critters. I didn't have the courage to work on it and it went back into hiding.
So there you have it. I've got twelve pretty amazing, interesting projects of all types - socks, epic, quick and easy to challenging. And I'm bored? What's up with that? Maybe I should stop playing that stupid solitaire on my phone and instead focus my time and energy into finishing up these projects. I don't know which will be first. I know most of you want to see the Floral Jacket... but I'm just not sure I have the energy to fix what the moths attacked. I'll probably start with one of the quick and easy projects for some instant gratification. You know how I love instant gratification. So I'm off to find my knitting mojo. Wish me luck.