Christmas is done and BF and I are just having some wonderful evenings on the couch. Last night we watched a few episodes from the first season of Sherlock. I really love this show and can hardly wait for the next season to come out.
While we were sitting, I was knitting (of course).
I grabbed three skeins of super bulky yarn in my stash and created a very simple Moss infinity cowl
- 3 skeins Tahki Baby super bulky yarn (300 grams or 180 yards)
- US Size 15 needles
- Cast on 96 sts and knit “moss stitch” in the round for a very long cowl. Being careful not to twist, join in the round, place stitch marker and knit in the following four-row pattern:
- Row 1 - K2, P2 - repeat to end of round.
- Row 2 - Repeat round again.
- Row 3 -P2, K2 - repeat to end of round
- Row 4 - Repeat round again.
- Repeat these 4 rounds until you nearly run out of yarn.
- Bind off loosely.
I took these pictures late at night, so the lighting isn't very good.
I'm happy with this quick and easy (less than three hours to knit an infinity cowl!) I hope you like it, too.