Every mother has a selection of ornaments that her children made in school. Here's my favorite that I hope all of you will replicate at home with small children. Primogeniture brought it home from school in 3rd grade.
- 4 popsicle sticks
- red craft paint
- paint brush
- 1 school photo
- string for hanging
- Paint the front and back of the popsicle sticks and let them dry.
- Glue the sticks in a frame format as noted in the photo above. Let dry.
- Using Elmer's School Glue, make a line of glue on the top of each popsicle stick.
- Cover the glue in glitter. Let dry.
- Once the painted and glittered picture frame is completely dry, carefully glue the school photo to the back side of the photo frame ornament.
- Let dry completely.
- On the back of the photo, write the date and name of the child
- Tie thin string onto top of ornament and hang from tree.
Cherish your ornament and your little one each year when you place this keepsake on your Christmas tree.